Page 1 Page 2 Page 3 Page 4 Page 5 Page 6 Page 7 Page 8 Page 9 Page 10 Page 11 Page 12 Page 13 Page 14 Page 15 Page 16 Page 17 Page 18 Page 19 Page 20 Page 21 Page 22 Page 23 Page 24 Page 25 Page 26 Page 27 Page 28 Page 29 Page 30 Page 31 Page 32 Page 33 Page 3411 Registration and Records The registration and records office provides and maintains student rec- ords. See them to request a transcript, change your contact information, and/or transfer credit. They may also be able to help with course registra- tion, graduation information, schedule changes, and auditing a course. Service Learning Many schools have programs dedicated to integrating community service with course instruction. Volunteer opportunities may include assisting the elderly or homeless, cleaning/protecting the environment, tutoring, campaigning for a political candidate, and staffing crisis lines. Volunteers typically derive as much value from their service as those they help. Service should be a part of every student’s college experience. Student Services / Student Affairs Many of the aforementioned offices and depart- ments fall under the umbrella of Student Services or Student Affairs. If you have a concern or question and don’t know who to ask or where to go, the Student Services office is a good place to start. Study Abroad International or Global Education offices help arrange study abroad programs for a semester, school year, summer, or during brief “interses- sions.” Gather information as soon as possible. To ensure that your overseas coursework will apply to your major, minor, general education and/or elective course requirements, coordinate all plans with your departmental academic advisor. Your college may provide additional services according to its size and student make-up. These may include services for African American, Hispanic, Asian American, and Native American students, as well as services for international students, commuter students, and military veterans.